The fun way to
An educative science-based game created by music educators for teachers & students
Supports teaching & learning music reading
Enhances creativity through reading, improvising & composing features
the main character of the game,
whose movements you control with your music.
As Tuny, enjoy the beautiful mountain
scenery while you swim in rivers and jump from stone to stone.
- Both our apps recognise acoustic sounds: Our Piano App works with any acoustic piano! Our Guitar App works with any acoustic guitar!
- Teaches from scratch;
- Recommended during the first years of music lessons or before;
- Play it during music lessons & at home;
- Age: 4+;
- 63 levels in each chapter with improvisation & reading tasks;
- Composition feature;
- More Tuny adventures to come.
- Tested by teachers & students since 2016;
- Created at Music Academy Basel by Jan Gazdzicki;
- Developed by the Swiss MusicLab GmbH.
News & Events
Get in touch with us
Project Leader/Inventor: Dr. Jan Gazdzicki
Design: Cindy Chuang, Adorabelle Tan
IT: Shadowmatic Labs
at Hochschule für Musik FHNW
Grant: Bridge – Proof of Concept by
– Musikschule Basel
– Institute for Data Science FHNW
– School of Business FHNW
– Innosuisse Coaching